Alpha CoursesThe Alpha Course
Asking those questions of life, faith and the future?
Want to consider what Christianity really is all about?
What is it they say about Jesus?
NEW – ALPHA COURSE SPRING 2021
We hope to offer a new course as soon as we can in Spring 2021.
You’ll be welcome to join us. We use the Alpha Film Series to inspire our thinking and journey.
Our Spring Alpha Course usually continues after Easter.
We look forward to meeting you.
Give it a try!
Alpha Courses lasting about 11 weeks are offered during the course of the year. Very relaxed and friendly, ranging in number from 10 to 20 participants. The courses are ideal for those asking ‘what is Christian faith?’ or wanting to understand more fully the faith they’ve always had. You can come and try a course without any obligation to continue or need to say a word – simply come and enjoy. Such courses as this may also be used as good preparation for adult Baptism or Confirmation.
See what participants said about Alverstoke’s Alpha:
- “Very good mix of meal, video and discussion”
- “Met my expectations, explained fully background to religion and helped answer my questions”
- “Enjoyed the company and refining my faith”
- “It has been relevant and relational in that I have finally moved beyond doubt and duty to a loving relationship”
- “It opens new meaning and explains faith”
- “Informality and friendship developed as the course progressed”
- “Meeting people who are prepared to be open and honest about where they are on their journey and who are prepared to explore the realities of faith”
- “Give it a try”
Visit the Alpha Site to find out more about this popular course.